Aetna Ohio Rise Provider Orientation: live webinar
Providers can join a live webinar for provider orientation. In this session, you’ll learn about working with Aetna Better Health, including our overall processes and policies.
You’ll learn about key topics, including:
- What is the OhioRISE program?
- What is your role/responsibility as a network provider?
- How does the Provider Portal work?
- Where are claims submitted?
- Where can you send authorizations?
- What is care management?
- How do you communicate with Aetna Better Health of Ohio?
Session dates and time
We offer six (6) training date options. Registration is required for you to join.
Time: 12 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. ET
- Monday, June 13, 2022
- Friday, June 17, 2022
- Wednesday, June 22, 2022
- Friday, June 24, 2022
- Monday, June 27, 2022
- Wednesday, June 29, 2022
How to register
To register for a session, just send us an email and make sure it includes this information:
- Subject line: Provider Orientation
- Session date for requested training
- Name of practice/organization
- Tax ID number
- Name of each person attending and their title and their email addresses
- Contact phone number
What happens next?
- Once we receive your email, you’ll get an email confirming your registration.
- On the day of your training session, an email link to the Webex session will be emailed to each registered participant.
Just contact Shannon Davis. You can reach out to her via email.