Our range of services include a variety of options including all of the critical aspects relating to billing support, training and implementation.
BH Redesign Assistance
- Guidance on application of all state mandated changes to your system and current work flow
- Testing of claims process through all Trading Partners and Clearing houses
- Assist with registration through the Medicaid process for Independently Licensed Providers including affiliating providers to your NPI’s
- Follow up and training of Billing Staff on all new processes related to the changes
- File Maintenance and Set up
- Front End Billing System Development
- Back End Billing System Development
- Establish Remittance Process
- Establishing Efficient Work Flow Across All Systems
- Successful testing with all Trading Partners
- Complete evaluation of your current billing workflow including staff, processes, and current reimbursement percentage
- Proposal for efficient billing process including training staff and use of proper efficiency tools
- Implementation oversight of all new process through entire life cycle of claim management
- Follow up to ensure proper submission and execution of new billing process is successful
Contracting & Credentialing
- Registration of providers for NPI number
- Registration and revalidations of providers for Ohio Medicaid number
- Registration and maintenance of CAQH number
- Registration and revalidations of Medicare Provider number
- Credentialing of providers with managed care companies
- Completion of registration and contracting process with managed care companies
- …and most anything else related to contracting & credentialing
OhioMHAS Licensure & Certification
- Development of compliant policies and procedures
- Development of compliant forms
- Assistance with initial and renewal applications for OhioMHAS
- Survey coaching
QA Compliance Auditing
- Completion of audits for clinical documentation compliance
- Development of performance improvement plans for found deficiencies
Behavioral Health Billing Solutions, LLC
BHBS is an Official Affilifate Partner with Qualifacts and we offer Associate programs to agencies.
What does that mean for your agency?
If you are a small to medium behavioral health agency currently looking for an EHR, you can partner with BHBS by becoming an Associate agency. As an associate of BHBS, you get on a fully functional EHR (CareLogic by Qualifacts), that was built and is hosted by experts in Ohio Behavioral health and Redesign, in a fraction of the time, for fraction of the cost of a full implementation.
For More Information about becoming a CareLogic Associate program, please contact Teresa Heim at email@example.com or Dana Matlak Koetz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Is your BH Agency thinking about switching to an Electronic Health Record?
Questions to ask about your agency to decide if you need assistance:
- How is your revenue and receivables for January to June 2018 compared to the prior year?
- How impactful has the Managed Care carve in been for your agency?
- Do you have an effective way to efficiently address some of the payment challenges of the MCO carve in?
- Are you negatively impacted by the changes related to provider enrollment made effective July 1st, 2018?
Our team is trained to make your transition as smooth as possible.
Be Prepared to answer the following questions….
- Are you a dual provider (SUD 95 and MH 84)?
- Are you currently a Trading Partner with Medicaid?
- What is your payer breakdown? I.e. 75% Medicaid 25% Insurance
- What services do you provide? Do you know what rates those services bill for?
- If you provide AOD Residential Services, do you bill actual residential that is currently paid by your board or do you bill unbundled fee for service?
- Do you currently provide MH Residential?
- Do you utilize unlicensed providers, i.e. CT, CDCA’s, CMS and QMHS?
- If you bill Medicaid for BH, have you registered and affiliated any eligible providers?
- Do you have board funding that you utilize? If yes, which boards do you bill? What system do they utilize to process MACSIS files, i.e. GOSH, Macsis, etc.?
- Are you planning to go live with EPM and EHR concurrently?
- What provider licensures do you have for services?
- Do you currently bill Medicare and Insurance? If not, do you have any client population that has Medicare that you provide services to?
- If you bill Medicare and Insurance, what clearing house do you utilize?
- How familiar are you with the BH Redesign changes that are planned for go live July 1st?
- How many people are in your billing department and what is the responsibility breakdown? And what is an estimate of their current skill set? Include proficiency with Microsoft Office as well any current software packages and experience with the MITS portal and Trading Partner sites.
- What is your estimated annual revenue currently for BH services?
- What is your current reimbursement rate for services?
BHBS can offer you EVERYTHING you need to be successful with the implementation of Ohio Next Generation Medicaid.
We ARE the experts!
If we don’t do it, we know and trust someone who does.
BHBS can help. Fill out the form below and we will get you the answers you need!
What Our Customer's Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
Need help with meeting the requirements for Ohio BH Redesign through the MCO Carve through 2020?
We are the group to help you meet that deadline.